From aa-asterisk.org.uk wiki
Welcome to the #a&a-asterisk wiki
This wiki is designed to be used in conjunction with the #a&a-asterisk channel on the ZJE IRC network (irc://irc.z.je/a&a-asterisk)
Got an aa-asterisk 8xx code? Read the details on how to set up DUNDi so that you don't have to peer individually with other people any more!
Anyone want a fetching #a&a-asterisk T-shirt? Click here to sign up for one!
Next #a&a-astricon (meetup) details
The last #a&a-astricon was in Birmingham on Saturday December 4th 2010.
The next #a&a-astricon is in Abbots Langley in March 2011.
For details of forthcoming events, see the A&A-Astricons page.
- Glossary of commonly mentioned terms on #a&a-asterisk
- Who's Who - Rogue's Gallery of #a&a-asterisk regulars
- Ofcomverter information and manual
- Q&A - Questions and Answers and HowTos on various Asterisk/VoIP topics
- Problem Page - Put your questions here and maybe someone will answer them!
- VoIP RFCs - RFCs relevant to VoIP
- Cause Codes - ISDN Cause codes
- Idiots' Guides to Networking - Quick start guide
- Phone Book - Telephone directory of extension numbers
- Dialling Codes - List of internal dialling codes for calling between #a&a-asterisk channel members
A&Aasteriskom (the regulator)
- A&Aasteriskom General Conditions - The regulator's rules!
- A&Aasteriskom Telephone Numbering Plan - The official guide to the A&AasteriskPSTN numbering system
- A&Aasteriskomcodelist.zip - The entire numbering plan in one easy table
- A&AasteriskPhonePayMinus - The regulator for Premium Rate Services on 898-xxxx
- A&Aasteriskenum - ENUM service for A&Aasterisk numbers
- A&AasteriskDUNDi - DUNDi service for A&Aasterisk numbers
Code snippets and handy hints
- FreeSWITCH Stuff - Topics related to FreeSWITCH
- FreeSWITCH Guide - A comprehensive guide to GaryH's sample FreeSWITCH config files
Other useless stuff
- Asterisk Server Status Page - Which servers are doing what at the moment
- Configuring a simple trixbox with AAISP
Router Board / RouterOS stuff
- Enabling GPS time setting - How to enable GPS (stratum 1) time sycning
- Data sim l2tp server for ros - L2TP on ROS for RevDATA SIM
- Rules of Mornington Crescent - The definitive guide!